Sunday, November 10, 2013

Do You Know How To Use PowerPoint??

Here is a variety of websites, pdf files, and videos that will help you know what you are doing next time you have to create a PowerPoint slideshow!
This is a pdf file that explains how to use PowerPoint. It goes into depth with knowing how to work additional slides, clip art, design themes, transitions, animations, how to print, SmartArt, tables, and even creating a photo album. I chose to share this because as future educators we need to know how to use the basics along with the complex uses of PowerPoint.
By creating 5 rules to captivate your audience, this YouTube video on PowerPoint is informative and intriguing. I chose this video because in 5 short rules, a teacher will know what to do to create a fun and interesting PowerPoint their student's will enjoy learning from.
This website contains many pdf files that explain the ‘Power of PowerPoint.’ I am posting this website because these PDF files are vibrant and creative that give great information about PowerPoint.
The website gives a plethora of PowerPoint templates for an educator to use. This includes templates that need editing, already completed PowerPoint games and even games that were created by students. These template games seem fun and intriguing and I thought this would be a great website to share.
This website talks about the features on PowerPoint 2010. It also includes a very informative video with pictures and detailed wording to make sure you leave knowing exactly what you need to when you use PowerPoint. I have shared this because I believe the innovative video shows how to work PowerPoint and all its uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment