1. http://www.educationcorner.com/importance-of-early-childhood-education.html - This article explains the importance of early childhood education!
2. http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/how-turn-around-annoying-behavior-problems - For those times when you just don't know how to respond to a certain situation!
3. http://www.cookie.com/kids/games/hungry-frog.html - Parents: Fun games you can play with your little one!
4. http://www.makinglearningfun.com/ - Free printables of learning activities that anyone can use with a child to enhance their knowledge!
5. http://www.babyfirsttv.com/ - This website is full of videos, lessons and games perfect for a parent, caregiver or teacher to use with a young child! I particularly love this website!
I really like how you divided your posts into your two endorsements. It helps make finding a site about that endorsement easier.
ReplyDeleteI am also minoring in language arts! In the future, I would like to get my early childhood endorsement. We found common websites like scholastic.com and funbrain.com. Also, I really like the layout of your profile & how you organized it into different categories.
ReplyDelete