Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Learning Language Arts is Fun!

1. http://www.funbrain.com/words.html - Fun games that test a student's knowledge of words!
2. http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games_vocab.htm - Games that help students with their grammar!
3. http://www.education.com/reference/article/language-arts/ - This article explains what language arts really is all about!
4. http://www.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3749814 - For all the teachers out there. This website has great lesson plan printables for the class!
5. http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/subject/int_tech_lit_la.phtml - Integrating technology into everyday language arts lesson plans!



3 comments:

  1. Alyssa, I really like your blog and title. Your background is so bright and creative! It is very clever that you had a site to address a little bit of everything: students, teachers, technology, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa,

    I like how your blog is so bright and yellow. Yellow is a color that has been known to make people happy. It also brings an awareness and you are intrigued because it is so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on your blog! You did a really nice job making it fun and inviting. Your about me is very descriptive and fits well with your links on the page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete